Tuesday 10 May 2011

My Blog


Another blog is born today on May 10, 2011. The one thing that makes it special is the word 'My' associated with it. The reason as I see for letting it see the light of the day, is a transmogrification of a self, which seeks an expression beyond the limits permitted by the euphemistic truths and morals. As a witness to, verily, a phantom chase which has at times harnessed the flora and perfumed the wind, and at others, helped me reconcile with the  fallen autumn leaves - whose yellow mellows me down. As I await more green seasons, I'm oblivious of the fact of what I would reclaim from the times forgone. 

The interactions and transactions continue with the world around. There are threads that I seek to keep intact with the past and the present into the future forward. That I plan for years henceforth, is an interesting shift too, with the proven capacity of time to turn the events head-over-heels in a snap of fingers. 

Having lived, felt and reasoned the numbers that spell my age now - there's a lingering desire to share my world with my phantom cosmos. There's a certain belief of being heard. No qualms if that's a delusion again, as assumption that you're being heard by sentient beings, has not stood the test of time either !

Historical data serves an importance they say, in the empirical world of measures and forecasts. Memory serves it's utility too, in delving in the depths of time and restating the world in a retrospect.Comparative benchmarks being indispensable tools could be another debate but as an allowance for a simpler comprehension of existential angst, would override the rider.

My 'Taurian' blog should exude the traits of solidity, practicality, extreme determination and strength of will- coming from a popular site on astro-signs. If that's how it translates - hope it positively influences me and you !

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful start...novel way of associating your blog with a sun sign..lets hope the traits make an impact on self as well :-)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sid.. :) Second that !

    ReplyDelete